Features & Specs
- High performance for the size class
- Leveling and rotating cab
- Intelligent control systems
|Load Rating||13 tonne (14.3 ton)
|Boom Reach||7.2 m (23.6 ft.) / 8.5 m (27.9 ft.) / 10.0 m (32.8 ft.)
|Engine Power||145 kW (195 hp)
|Tractive Force||175 kN (39,340 lb.)
Build Your Own
Stronger Performance and Long Term Durability
The 1210E forwarder features improvements to the engine, cabin ergonomics, control system, frames and structures, powertrain and boom.
The new 1210E is equipped with forest-tough bogie axles, V-groove axle mounts, frames and a middle joint for exceptional uptime throughout the machine lifetime.
New larger 160 cm³ work pump, larger drive motor with 195 hp together with improved boom control ensure your productivity day in day out.
Our forwarders feature a new more durable headboard design that significantly improves the operator's visibility to the load area. The cross-sectional area in 1210E can be increased to 4.7 m² for the wide load space option.
With the new John Deere 6068 PowerTech Plus, turbo-charged, charge air cooled, 6-cylinder, 6.8L engine, the 1210E is the perfect choice for those looking for high productivity in a compact machine class. These features, aligned to the unrivalled operator environment and intelligent control systems make the 1210E a popular choice.
AN UNMATCHED DEALER NETWORK
When you have a John Deere, you have the John Deere dealer network at your disposal. You'll appreciate the difference you'll see in the knowledgeable sales staff, the certified service technicians, and the well-stocked parts inventory.
Locate Your DealerLocate Your Dealer
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
- PowerTech™ Plus diesel engines deliver high torque at low rpm for excellent fuel efficiency and power without compromise. The engine responds to workload changes, enabling more fluent and productive log loading.
- Exclusive TimberLink automatic monitoring system helps you keep an eye on operating costs while tracking machine performance and efficiency. Work-cycle information such as loading and driving times can be used to fine-tune boom settings and improve operator technique.
- Duraxle™ heavy-duty bogie axles are designed to carry heavy loads over long distances. They deliver excellent tractive force in difficult and soft terrain, longer axle and tire life, lower ground pressure, and higher ground clearance.
- Two optional rearview cameras – one mounted on the rear chassis, the other at the top of the cabin – provide "eyes-in-the-back-of-the-head" visibility via the LCD monitor screen. An audible alert warns workers when the machine is in reverse.
- Timbermatic F-12 control system provides reliable, efficient control of all forwarder functions, for more precise, quicker boom movements and greater productivity. New user-friendly software offers easy-to-learn patters and operator-specific settings, so you can get the most out of your operator and machine every shift.
- Standard eight-twin halogen work lights extend the workday and illuminate the night shift. Xenon lights are also available.
- The position of the ergonomic armrest-mounted controls is fully customizable, putting intuitive control of all machine functions at your fingertips.
- The right-hand control panel allows you to operate functions such as lights and wipers while keeping your hands on the controls.
- Customize your load space by choosing different frame lengths and cross-sectional areas. Fixed or hydraulic headboard options further enhance load-space flexibility.
- Hidden hose option on the 10-m (32.8 ft.) reach CF5 and CF7 booms helps improve uptime in dense thinnings.
- CF Forwarder booms deliver best-in-class log handling. Combined with the Timbermatic F-12 control system and efficient hydraulics, CF booms deliver maximum productivity.
- CF7 boom provides additional power reserves to handle large logs.
- Available boom options include different boom reaches, grapples sizes, and hydraulic damping for lifting and slewing motions.
- Boom and grapple quickly respond to mini-lever commands, for faster boom cycles. Accurate boom control combined with high lifting and slewing torques maximize efficiency.
- Self-cleaning engine air filter extends filter-change intervals and filter life, while lowering daily operating costs.
- The boom valve has been relocated to the base of the boom, where it offers easier service access.
- The operator station can be tilted in minutes, for wide-open access to internal components.
- Reliable and flexibly interchangeable electronic components reduce machine downtime. Commonality among the basic components of all John Deere Forestry equipment lowers your investment in service parts.
- New V-groove axle mounts bear up to 20-percent-higher dynamic side loads.
- Five-hundred-four engine oil and filter-service intervals decrease planned downtime and expense.
- Hydraulic-driven variable-speed fan runs only as needed, reducing fuel consumption and debris flow through the cooler cores. It is programmable to reverse at periodic intervals to clear core-clogging buildup.
- The off-line oil filter located inside the hydraulic oil tank improves filtration for a cleaner hydraulic system and longer life.
- Grouped checkpoints and optional central lubrication system speed daily checks and greasing.
Flexible Financing 2.9% APR for 60 Months† on Select New John Deere Forwarders.
†For complete details regarding this offer, please select the corresponding link.
01 March 2017 - 30 June 2017
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…