Features & Specs
See All Features
- Final Tier 4 emission-certified engine
- Spacious operator station with wider entryway for easier entrance/exit
- Multifunction monitor displays vital machine info
- Service door improves access to new side-by-side cooler cores
See All Specs
|Net Power||17.4 kW (23.3 hp) @ 2,400 rpm
|Operating Weight||3520 kg (7,760 lb.)
|Max. Digging Depth||3.06 m (10 ft. 0 in.)
|Max. Digging Reach||5.21 m (17 ft. 1 in.)
BUILD YOUR OWN
Don’t let its compact stature fool you. Like its larger G-Series siblings, the 35G is exceptionally durable. And for good reason — it shares many of the same uptime-boosting features such as powdered-metal oil-impregnated boom, arm, and bucket bushings. Rigid reinforced D-channel side frames. And heavy-duty X-frames. When you know how it’s built, you’ll run a Deere.
Your Extended Coverage Warranty provides additional protection that shields you from risk and stress, giving you fixed costs for machine repairs during the warranty period.
Learn More about Extended Warranty
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
- Internal error occurred . Please contact the system administrator if issue persists. [ ERROR038 ]
Incredible finance offers on New John Deere CWP Equipment: 0% interest for 48 months.*
Learn more about the offer.
You May Also Be Interested In...
Specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Specifications are subject to change without notice.