Features & Specs
See All Features
- Industry-exclusive Double-Decker™ frame design
- Standard stump jumper blade holder
- 5-year limited gearbox warranty
- Front & rear safety chain shields
See All Specs
|Cutting Width||126 in. (3200 mm)
|Main Driveline||ASAE Category 4
|Blades Thickness||.5 in. (13 mm)
|Number of Gearcases||3
Build Your Own
Built to handle your demanding chores
The MX5, MX6, and MX7 cutters are single spindle models, while the MX8 and MX10 cutters feature a multi-spindle configuration. Also, MX8 and MX10 cutters come in three mounting configurations.
CONTACT A DEALER FOR SUPPORT
Your local John Deere dealer is the best resource for support of your John Deere equipment.
Find a DealerFind a Dealer
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
- Internal error occurred . Please contact the system administrator if issue persists. [ ERROR038 ]
You May Also Be Interested In...
Product features are based on published information at the time of publication. Product features are subject to change without notice. Contact your local John Deere dealer for more information.