A solution for customers and managers who desire to take their operation to the next level of productivity and efficiency without leaving the office! Manage your operation in real-time without being in the cab.
Using the power of JDLink you can optimize productivity, increase uptime, and boost profits with machine information accessible from a laptop, desktop, or mobile device:
- Stay informed on machine location and hours
- Protect your assets with Geofence and Curfew alerts
- Keep your assets running with maintenance tracking and preventive maintenance plans
- Track and analyze machine and fuel usage to make operation management decisions
- Save time by conducting remote machine diagnostics with Remote Display Access™ and Service ADVISOR™ Remote
JDLink works by combining a controller (MTG) that includes cellular communication and GPS antennas. Machine data is collected by the controller and wirelessly transferred to a data server, where it’s made available via the JDLink website.
An optional satellite modem is available for areas where cellular signals are not available or reliable. JDLink will still connect via cellular connection unless a connection cannot be established. Then JDLink will switch over to satellite mode.
Stay connected on-the-go.
Locate machines on the go with the iPhone, iPad or Android devices JDLink app. No need to start up your desktop, launching the app only takes a few seconds.
Users are able to:
- Access directions to machines from any location
- Receive and acknowledge machine alerts
- Ping machines for notifications
The JDLink App is available through iTunes® and Google Play Stores.