By offering superior quality at a reasonable price, Reman transmissions provide an optimal solution to machine down and scheduled maintenance needs. All Reman transmissions are tested on a computer controlled test stand designed to accommodate electronically and manually controlled powershift transmissions. Every single transmission is tested beyond manufacturer specifications. The result is a performance proven product equivalent to new. All transmissions are remanufactured to meet stringent John Deere standards of excellence and incorporates the latest design upgrades.
Reman axles provide a cost-effective solution for machine requirements. All axles are drag, pressure and park brake tested beyond manufacturer requirements on a computer controlled test stand designed to stimulate field requirements. Every single Reman axle is tested and documented. The result is a performance proven product equivalent to new.
All drivetrain components are remanufactured to meet stringent John Deere standard of excellence and incorporate the latest design upgrades.
Key Benefits of John Deere Remanufactured Drivetrain Components:
- Reduces customer downtime by providing an exchange component.
- Provides a cost competitive product compared with outside supplier or in-house rebuilding options.
- Savings of 25-30% compared to a new component.
- Provides known repair costs up front.
- Provides a one-year, unlimited-hour parts, labor and consequential damage warranty if dealer installed.
- Provides a product to John Deere quality specifications using only genuine OEM parts and approved remanufacturing processes.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
*Product features subject to change. Please contact your local dealer for more detailed information.