/ Drive Parts and Attachments
Drive Parts and Attachments
While a roller chain may seem simple, there are 1,200 components in a 10-ft. section of 40-pitch chain – and each piece is a potential point of failure.
Each component of Diamond Chain is designed to exact dimensional standards under a rigorous quality control system to ensure only quality pieces reach the final assembly stage.
- Plates: Inner and outer plates go through a four-stage pitch hole process. A multi-stage process is utilized to create a maximum bearing area that is straight, smooth, and burr-free.
- Pins: Precision grinding ensures consistent fit and smooth travel.
- Rollers: Seamless roller design and dimensional control allows for extrusion with near-perfect roundness.
- Bushings: Dimensional control enables bushings to be extruded with uniform wall thickness and concentricity for smooth travel. Near-perfect roundness increases the effective bearing area for the pin.
- Diamond Chain comes standard on all 9 Series Round Balers.
- The 449 Round Baler has 60 Diamond chain for its upper drive roll chain and 60H for its lower drive roll chain.
- The 459 Standard, 459, 459 Silage Special, 559, and 559 Silage Special have 60H Diamond Chain for their upper and lower drive roll chain.
- The 469, 469 Silage Special, 569, and 569 Silage Special have 80 Diamond Chain for their upper and lower drive roll chain.
- The 469 Premium and 569 Premium Round Balers have 80H Diamond Chain for their upper and lower drive roll chain.
You May Also Be Interested In...