Get what you need. Pay as you go. It's really that easy.
As capital budgets shrink, and workloads increase, we figured you'd appreciate a low-cost, low-risk alternative to installment loans or outright purchase of equipment. It's called Government Leasing, and it comes in two flavors:
| || |
The Municipal Lease (Immediate Ownership)
Spread your capital costs over 12-60 months.
Choose the Municipal Lease if:
- You prefer outright ownership, but need to spread capital costs over several years.
- You have money available in your operating budget, not the capital budget.
- There's a possibility funds will not be appropriated.
| || |
The Operating Lease (24 to 36 months)
Get what you need for specific projects.
Choose the Operating Lease if:
- You plan to temporarily expand your fleet to complete specific projects.
- You'd like a limited term, either 24 or 36 months.
- You're a private contractor performing government work, and need additional equipment.