Professional Golf Maintenance I (CSPIL-GOLF-CUSTPROFMAINT )
For registration, please contact Steve Allen, Training Instructor at AllenJrStevenD@JohnDeere.com or by phone at (919) 631–1235. Or the Morrisville Training Center (919)465-5409.
This three day class teaches lead technicians and fleet managers from key golf courses how to better service and maintain their John Deere equipment for minimum cost and maximum productivity. This course covers theory of operation, key adjustments, and recommended diagnostic procedures for MY 13 and prior, fairway mowers, utility mowers, trim & surrounds mowers, and rotary rough mowers. Coverage will be provided on John Deere hybrid reel drive systems, aerators, and briefly on golf specific utility vehicles.
Who Should Attend?
This class is recommended for lead technicians or equipment fleet managers from Golf Courses that have been operating a fleet of John Deere golf course maintenance equipment MY13 and prior, and have not yet attended a factory training school, or who have substantial industry experience but not a great deal of experience with John Deere equipment.
- Know and understand the electrical and hydraulic systems used on John Deere golf course maintenance equipment.
- Follow technical manual schematics to quickly and successfully diagnose machine failures.
- Know key set-up and operational checks to assure their golf maintenance equipment performs the best.
- Adjust reel cutting units using John Deere Quick Adjust.
- Minimize fleet down-time and maximize machine productivity by improving on-site maintenance and diagnostic procedures.
- John Deere Turf Care Production Facility tour if available.
Closed toe shoes and long pants are required. Students will be involved in lab exercises and around equipment. Safety glasses (available at class) will be required in lab areas.
Contact Steve Allen, Training Instructor AllenJrStevenD@JohnDeere.com, (919) 631–1235, or contact Morrisville Training Center (919) 465-5409.
Registration and billing for this course is through authorized John Deere Golf distributors. Do not attempt to register your customer in the JDU system. Price includes hotels, transportation, and course fees. Customer pays for all other incidentals.
Enrollment Minimum: 12, Maximum: 24. The training takes place at the Morrisville Training Center.