It's not the size of the machine in the work, it's the size of the work in the machine. Which, by that measure, makes the G-Series as big as they come. With bigger fuel capacity, serviceability, durability, and competitive pricing, these small machines stack up favorably against the competition.
Key features include:
- Radial- and vertical-lift models
- As narrow as 60 inches (1.52 m)
- 11% more fuel capacity compared to predecessors
- Easy service & maintenance
- Optional sealed switch module with integrated anti-theft
- Improved visibility