/ Parts & Service Financing
Parts & Service Financing
Put It On PowerPlan™
PowerPlan is a commercial line of credit for contractors and loggers designed to give you instant purchasing power for parts, service, equipment rental and more. With a PowerPlan account, you can pay your balance in full each month, without any interest charges. You can also choose to make convenient monthly payments at a competitive interest rate when you need to conserve cash flow.
Start taking advantage of the outstanding benefits of PowerPlan by applying now, or visiting any John Deere Construction & Forestry dealer.
Why would I want to use PowerPlan?
PowerPlan is an excellent way to manage your parts, service, attachment and rental purchases:
- Powerful - take advantage of periodic special financing incentives and promotions.
- Flexible - make payments over time with a Balance Forward (revolving) account, or pay by invoice with Open Item Billing (due in full) Account.
- Economical - no interest on balances paid in full each month and no annual fees.
- Easy - manage your John Deere Financial Accounts including installment loans, lease and revolving accounts and make payments directly from your computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Convenient - all your monthly charges are consolidated on a single statement and itemized by dealer. One Statement/One Check convenience with one, easy-to-read monthly statement.
- Preferred PowerPlan account* has even more benefits including PurchaseTrak™ a free year-end summary of all account activity.
It's easy! Apply online or send a completed application via mail or FAX.*
To get started, please select the appropriate application:
Sign up for PowerPlan and you can start taking advantage of the following:
- Instant purchasing power
- Easy cash flow management
- Monitor your expenses online
- No interest charges when you pay your balance in full each month
- Credit limits tailored to the needs of your business
- Monthly statements summarizing all purchases made at John Deere Construction & Forestry dealers
- Itemized breakdown of transactions by model ID information detailed
- Flexible, customized PowerPlan options, including:
- Choose a Balance Forward (revolving) or an Open Item Billing (pay by invoice, due in full) Account
- Major Purchase Options
- No Payment, No Interest Options
You can use PowerPlan at any participating U.S. John Deere Construction & Forestry dealer. No card is needed to make purchases, because your account is on file at all participating dealerships.
If you have further questions about PowerPlan, please contact us.
It Pays to be Preferred
If you have a Preferred PowerPlan account*, there are even more benefits, including:
- Major Purchase option
Finance new or used equipment, attachments, repairs, overhaul and more, and enjoy fixed rate, fixed payment, and fixed terms (up to 48 months) for parts and service purchases over $3000 (US), from your John Deere Construction & Forestry dealer.
- Interest-free Incentives
Take advantage of special finance programs like No Payments/No Interest (sometimes for up to 270 days).
- Customized commercial line of credit
The Preferred PowerPlan is all about you. Your credit line can be tailored to your individual business needs.
- Online account access
Visit Manage My Accounts to check current and past statements, print account information, and make payments online.
- PurchaseTrak annual summary
Receive a time-saving year-end summary statement of your purchases that comes in handy at tax time and assists with managing your operating costs.
Even Payment Plan
Makes it easy on your cash flow and gives you fixed rates and payments on PowerPlan parts and service purchases over $3,000*.
But that's not all.
Major Purchase Option can also be used to finance new Construction and Forestry Equipment, used equipment, attachments, trailers, and more – and it all appears on the same statement, with easy monthly payments. Choose the term that's right for you up to 48 months.
Ask your John Deere Construction and Forestry dealer* for details about the competitive rates on our Major Purchase Option.
Manage Your PowerPlan Account
- Make a Payment
- Manage Your Loan Accounts
- Email Customer Accounts
*Subject to Credit Approval and John Deere Dealer participation.