If you're thinking about adding new construction equipment to your operation, you might want to consider leasing it from John Deere Financial. Leasing equipment can free up your cash and increase liquidity. Leasing typically requires less cash up front and the monthly payments are generally lower. There are other reasons, too, such as enabling you to schedule equipment replacement.
- Download the credit application in PDF format.
- Complete the application and save or print.
- Be sure to sign the application.
- Either fax to 800-826-8267 or take the completed application to your local John Deere dealer.
And use our handy John Deere Financial calculator
* to get an estimate of your equipment payment amount. *Compatible with the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers
But before you consider a lease – or any other type of equipment financing option – you need to consider the effect these four issues have on managing your cash flow:
- Cash on hand
- Down payments
- Monthly payments
- Overall cost
Every contractor's business is different and no two have the same needs... which is why we're so focused on listening to you and understanding your particular needs.
We finance most equipment sold by your dealership, and the program we'll set up for you is based on our understanding of the contracting industry and the financial side of contracting. We have "Fair Market Value" operating leases as well as those with "Stated Purchase Options." And we also offer leases with $1.00 buyouts. All leases can be structured with terms ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Be the First-To-Know
Sign up today to have the latest and greatest from John Deere sent directly to your mobile phone or email.
Get me signed up!