John Deere Financial serves farmers and ranchers by providing simple, dependable credit for all types of agricultural products and services. Your multi-use account is perfect for short-term financing at ag retailers across town and across the country. From everyday expenses to seasonal supplies, we’ll help you get equipped at more than 7,000 dealer and merchant locations nationwide. Versatile and dependable, your multi-use account makes it easy to get what you need when you need it, with two available options:
|type of purchase||Typical Items Purchased||Types of Financing Programs Available |
|everyday ||Batteries, filters, gloves, fuel, other farm supplies, pet supplies, veterinary products and services, feed, parts and service || |
- No-payments/No-interest programs.
- Low monthly minimum payment options (10% of your balance or $25, whichever is greater.)
- Pay your 30-day balance in full each month for interest-free financing.
|seasonal ||Seed, fertilizer, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and seed treatment technologies || |
- Low rate, deferred payment programs tied to your production cycle. Often, with no payment due until after harvest.
- No interest programs with a due-in-full date after harvest.
- Financing aligned with the Citibank Prime Rate with a due-in-full date after harvest.
And that’s just the start. We’re here to help you make the most of your time and resources with more ways to manage and streamline your finances. A multi-use account will help you:
- Consolidate your ag business purchases on one account.
- Save money with competitive interest rates.
- Improve your cash flow with flexible payment options.
- Enjoy rewards with exclusive, deferred-payment finance opportunities.
- Simplify account management with user-friendly phone and online capabilities.
- Stay informed with detailed monthly statements and an annual summary of purchases.
Check with your local merchant
to learn about the programs available in your area.
Apply NowGet the advantage of a multi-use account today! Apply Now...
Multi-use accounts are a service of John Deere Financial, f.s.b.