Eliminate Down-Time Problems With Up-Time SolutionsPowerGard Maintenance, PowerGard Protection and PowerGard Protection Plus
Now you’re in control.
As a farmer you have no power over the weather, unexpected mishaps or market fluctuations. But fortunately, you can control the condition and repair of your equipment. How? By investing in PowerGard: John Deere’s flexible maintenance and protection coverage options. Each is designed to help you budget your operating costs – while making “uptime farming” a reality.
PowerGard Maintenance can be enhanced by two protection plans.
For regularly scheduled maintenance and protection against unexpected post-warranty repairs, demand PowerGard Protection or PowerGard Protection Plus. Both provide the coverage – and time and hour terms – you want. They’re a smart investment in a more secure and predictable future.
Reliability is our strength.
We live by our corporate motto. So naturally, we offer reliable machines and reliable service. Each of John Deere’s three PowerGard solutions is specifically designed to meet your budget and operating realities. Use the one that’s right for you to stay on track in your business “field”.
PowerGard Maintenance is a vital service that enhances the reliability of your Deere and maintains high-performance levels.
All maintenance is performed by highly trained John Deere technicians, who only use genuine John Deere parts to give you:
- Lowest fuel consumption
- Highest possible operating efficiency
- PowerGard Maintenance lets you focus on using your equipment, not maintaining it
- Ensures peak performance
- Reduces downtime risk
- Improves resale value
- Eliminates stress
PowerGard Protection repair-and-maintenance coverage can be specified to provide up to 4 years additional protection following your specified normal 12 month product and 24 month engine warranty. This "1 + up to 4 years or a maximum of 5,000 hours" approach provides the flexibility, security and calculable costs you require to be more successful.
PowerGard Protection Plus
covers the following additional components
- Engine auxiliaries
- Electrical components
- Steering and brakes
- Operator's station
- Includes regularly scheduled PowerGard Maintenance
- Covers all power train components*
- An ideal way to budget and control repair costs
- Parts and labour are not affected by inflation
- Transferable to a second purchaser, thereby increasing resale value
- Ensures peak performance
- Reduces downtime
- Repair and maintenance coverage can be specified to provide up to 4 years additional protection following your normal 12 month product and 24 month engine warranty.
- This "1 + up to 4 years or a maximum of 5,000 hours whichever comes first" approach provides the flexibility, security and calculable costs you require to be more successful
- Can be financed with John Deere Financial**
*Exceptions include repairs caused by negligence, misuse, abuse or accidental damage.
**Subject to John Deere Financial approval and finance product.