High performance, maximum uptime and lowest possible operating costs – that’s what you should be looking for in your new machinery. And that’s exactly what you get with the M700/M700i Series sprayer.
Performance levels are high, thanks to spraying accuracy and overall ease of operation. And because it’s designed and engineered by John Deere, uptime and reliability are guaranteed. Built-in efficiency also keeps running costs to the minimum.
- Advanced i-Solutions bring precision and save input costs
- Standard 12 v power supply, or ISOBUS
- Section Control available for M700 and M700i
- BoomTrac automation - spray boom levelling and height (M700i only)
- AutoDilute cleaning and rinsing (M700i only)
- Unrivalled boom stability and longevity, up to 30m with 10 sections
- Working lights for higher night time productivity, LED lights for ISOBUS controlled versions
- 280 l/min pump capacity
- 400 l rinse water tank
- John Deere quality and service
construction provides equal height adjustment speed and rear-side clearance.
improves spray accuracy and distribution – and reduces drift – by automatically controlling boom tilt and height as you work. It’s particularly useful on slopes and uneven fields, as well as during headland turns.
is available for both M700 and M700i, cuts input costs by reducing skips or overlap dramatically. This GPS-based system turns boom sections on and off automatically whenever you leave or enter a predefined area.