7460 Cotton StripperFor Demanding Producers: Productivity on Demand
Features & Specs
See All Features
- ComfortCommand cab
- Streamlined cotton conveying air system
- Common hydraulic and hydrostatic reservoir
- John Deere PowerTech engine
See All Specs
|Engine||6068T Turbocharged, 190 hp
|Basket capacity||22.88 m³
|Number of units||4.5, 6 or 8
|Cotton Basket||22.88 m³
Locate A Dealer
7460 Cotton Stripper: For Demanding Producers: Productivity on Demand
If you harvest big stripper-cotton acreage, you need the productivity of the John Deere 7460 Cotton Stripper, equipped with the 748 Header.
Here’s how we built more productivity and efficiency into virtually every function.
- The 7460 now offers up to 190 engine horsepower.
- Dual trash chutes
- 14% increase in hydrostatic pressure over Model Year 09 model
- Isochronous engine governing curve
- Camera and header float option
- Tri-state, adjustable throttle dial in high speed
- A factory-built 8-row modular head with gear drives
- Electronic header height control automatically adjusts for uneven terrain.
As productive as it is, the 7460 is also surprisingly comfortable to operate. The ComfortCommand cab offers easy to use controls, and more glass area for improved visibility. The header sits forward to give you a better view of the cotton entering the row units, and reduce the strain from leaning over the steering wheel. Got big stripper acreage? Unleash the 7460 Cotton Stripper from John Deere.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN…