The John Deere Reman connecting rods are designed in response to customer demands to minimize downtime and provide the customer a low-cost repair alternative. All John Deere Reman connecting rods are built and tested to provide you with the same John Deere quality products you are accustomed to.
Key Benefits of John Deere Remanufactured Connecting Rods:
- Reduces customer downtime by providing an exchange connecting rod.
- Provides a cost competitive product compared with outside supplier rebuilding or machining options.
- Provides known repair costs up front.
- Provides a one-year, unlimited-hour parts parts and labour warranty if dealer installed.
- Provides a product remanufactured to stringent John Deere quality specifications using only genuine OEM parts and approved remanufacturing processes.
- Remanufactured not rebuilt to the point of failure.
- Piston pin bushings are replaced and resized
- Center-to-center is re-established
- Checked for parallelism between crank/piston bore
- Shipped with new torque to yield bolts (where applicable)