John Deere filters are a necessary complement to our top of the line maintenance fluids. They’re proven to protect your equipment from harmful particles invading your system while extending the life of your equipment.
We design our filters with high-quality media that can catch particles as small as one fifth of the width of a human hair! You’ll be sure to notice a longer service interval and overall better protection.
John Deere oil filters are expertly engineered to catch small particles like dirt and other contaminants before they pollute your engine. Dirty oil will slow you down, leading to less productivity and shorter service intervals. That’s why John Deere filters are tested to make sure they capture more dust than lesser quality filters.
When you’re considering oil filters, keep the following in mind:
- If the filter does not have adequate dirt holding capacity, dirty oil will begin to bypass the filter prior to the filter change interval.
- The bypassing of the filter will allow debris into the engine causing unnecessary wear and tear.
- Even pleats and media spacing ensure even filtration for better overall protection without gaps.
- Spiral and crimped center tube adds strength to prevent media from collapsing and letting unwanted particles into your system.
- Rubber gaskets encourage a tighter seal than plastic gaskets found in competitive filters.
When it comes to your fuel, water is the number one enemy. That’s why John Deere fuel filters are not only designed to trap water, they’re designed to repel it. Our filters have coated media that keep water out, preventing rust and microbial growth that could damage your fuel and lead to poor fuel economy.
- Tight pleats and even media spacing ensure high capacity to catch water and dust particles before they damage your fuel.
- Coated media repel water and prevent it from soaking through to fuel like uncoated media can.
- Tight seal between media and filter casing ensures unfiltered, dirty fuel won’t reach the engine.
John Deere air filters are another high-quality line of defense against contaminants invading your engine. They reduce engine wear by removing dust, dirt, and other pollutants from intake air. They are highly efficient when it comes to trapping unwanted particles.
- Even pleats and more media ensure high efficiency and a longer service interval.
- Proper air flow ensures a minimum flow restriction while capturing more contaminants than leading competitive air filters.
- A tight seal keeps contaminants from bypassing the filter.
Our hydraulic filters are designed specifically to protect John Deere hydraulic systems from component wear and hydraulic surge flow. They keep contaminants out and prevent sludge and acid from damaging your machine.
- Even pleats provide a higher capacity for contaminants and a longer service interval.
- Extra hot glue melts strengthen media and ensure even spacing.