- Internal error occurred . Please contact the system administrator if issue persists. [ ERROR001 ]
Extend your Working Day into the Night
There’s a huge range of front, rear and side light combinations for whatever tractor lighting set up suits your working conditions best.
But before you make your choice, here’s our guide to the different options:
Headlights (H4) v Working Lights (H3)
Headlights (H4) are designed to provide excellent illumination for normal road use. They feature a low and high beam function. If a front implement obscures the beam of the grille mounted headlights, additional beltline headlights are available to take on this function.
H3 halogen lights are designed for use in the field and offer outstanding illumination to the front and rear working areas as well as for mounted implements.
The Benefits of H3 Working Lights Include:
- Brightness and illumination levels that exceed those of standard 100 W lights
- Optimised light distribution
- Adjustability that eliminates 'light pockets'
Two H4 grille mounted headlights
Two H3 corner work lights
Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) lights provide extreme brightness and daylight colour output for excellent field definition. Xenon working lights give much brighter illumination than conventional working lights and are inherently more resistant to shocks and vibrations.
Key Advantages of Xenon Lights over Halogen:
- Up to 4 times the light output
- 10 times the service life
- 35% lower power consumption than halogen bulbs helps reduce the load on the electrical charging systems
Halogen v Xenon
With halogen light
Classic working light(55 W)
2 x 55 W = 110 W
With Xenon light
Xenonworking light(35 W)
2 x 35 W = 70W
You may also be interested in...