Do you need a professional tractor for small or special jobs?
Do you have livestock? Do you need to harvest cherries or almonds? Are you running a small vineyard? The new 5E Series tractor applies John Deere’s engineering expertise to meet the basic needs of small-scale and part-time farmers, as well as specialty users and gardeners.Experience the 5E Series tractors
- Performance – 2.9 litre 3-cylinder PowerTech M Engine with turbocharger and charge air cooler
- Versatility – 9 forward and 3 reverse speeds, choice of 40kw (55hp), 48kw (65hp) or 55kW (75hp) with 540 Standard & Economy PTO in base (all models)
- Heavy lift capacity – up to 1.8 tonnes
- Perfect turning radius and joystick operation for comfortable loader work
- Wide choice of attachments for many different applications
- Attractive standard features – e.g. beacon light, rear work light, a double actuating rear SCV, and full-coverage fenders
- Choice between 2-wheel-drive and 4-wheel-drive versions
If you thought John Deere performance was only for big operators, you’ll be pleased to discover that we put all our engineering expertise into creating the 5E.