The John Deere 1175 Hydro combines are recognized for their performance, quality, ease of operation and low operating costs.
- Designed specifically for agricultural applications.
- Wet-type sleeves ensure high efficiency, longer life, lower costs and easy maintenance.
- Components, such as: cylinder head, inlet and exhaust valves and pistons are designed to obtain high combustion efficiency providing a high performance with low fuel consumption.
- A reliable system which acts on the traction speed variators (mechanical drive) and on the threshing cylinder, preventing belts from slipping and ensuring full use of the engine power.
- The threshing system, with a 610 mm diameter threshing cylinder and 8 rasp bars, provides a smooth and efficient threshing operation.
- Concave with 14 bars and a large wrap angle (112°) offers a large threshing area and higher through-put capacity.
- Straw walkers with 5 steps and high throw ensure efficient straw and grain separation, even in tough harvesting conditions.
- Safety clutch with warning system, protects the entire system in case of overloads.
- A high capacity cleaning shoe system with opposed motion ensures better cleaning with low loss rates.
- Self-cleaning system protects sieves from blockages.
- Scroll-type fan generates a consistent air blast across the full width of the cleaning shoe.
- Central operation station determines the most comfortable position and the best visibility for the operator.
- The complete control panel ergonomically arranged ensures a easy and safe operation.