/ 2500E E-Cut™ Hybrid Gas
2500E E-Cut™ Hybrid Gas
Features and Specs
- A proven design that drives the cutting unit with electric reel motors
- 102 potential leak points eliminated in the reel circuit
- Reduced sound levels and fuel consumption @ 2250 RPM
- Greatly reduce triplex ring with exclusive offset cutting units
See All Specs
|Engine||15.6 kW (21 hp) @3600 rpm, 617 cc liquid-cooled gas
|Cutting Units||Quick Adjust QA5 55.9 cm (22 in.), offset design
|Cutting Width||157.5 cm (62 in.)
Locate a Dealer
John Deere Riding Greens Mowers
Nothing on your course gets more scrutiny than the greens. Which is why since 2005, John Deere has been introducing customers to the many benefits of E-Cut Hybrid technology:
- Elimination of 102 hydraulic leak points in the reel circuit
- A consistent frequency of clip that can only be generated by electricity
- Lower fuel consumption and reduced sound levels. (The 2500E E-Cut Hybrid Gas model is the quietest engine-powered riding greens mower according to ISO standards.)
- Easier maintenance than conventional mowers
CONTACT A DEALER FOR SUPPORT
Your local John Deere dealer is the best resource for support of your John Deere equipment.
Find a DealerFind a Dealer
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…
Equipment models, features, options, attachments and prices may vary in different locations. Please contact your local John Deere dealer for details. John Deere has the sole discretion to review and adjust the specifications, model features and prices of John Deere parts. Before operating the vehicle, you are required to carefully read and strictly follow the safety instructions provided in any product/operator/service manual for the vehicle.
Actual vehicle top speed may vary based on belt wear, tire selection, vehicle weight, fuel condition, terrain and other environmental factors. The engine horsepower and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. Variation may exist between the actual operation data and defaulted data for the horsepower and torque. Please refer to the original engine manufacturer’s website for detailed information. Optional accessories and attachments are not included in the standard warranty claim for reimbursement. The product (including its components) and accessories may not be available in all regions.